- You may want to establish a will/estate
- You might want o review your banking options (i.e., establishing joint banking accounts, etc.)
- To update your banking information with the Payroll department, complete the Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement
- You may want to update your W-4 information with the payroll department:
- According to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation, if you change your name and hold a Wisconsin ID card or Wisconsin driver’s license, you will need to visit a DMV service center to get a duplicate license or ID card. Learn more.
Employee Assistance and Work-Life Program
Life Matters is the employee assistance and work/life program available to UW Health staff. This free and confidential program can provide guidance on a wide array of personal and professional concerns for UW Health employees and their families. 24/7 counseling services and support are available to employees via phone or online. To access, please contact LifeMatters at 1-800-634-6433 or visit mylifematters.com (password: UWH1) for a wealth of online resources. Additional information regarding this benefit program can be found on the Employee Assistance and Work-Life Program page.