Resources Outside of UW Health
- You may want to review your will/estate.
- You may want to review your banking account – particularly if you and your former spouse shared joint bank accounts, etc.
- To update your banking information with the UWMF payroll department, please complete the Payroll Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement
- If you need to update your banking information with UWSMPH, contact Employee Services at (608) 262-5650.
- You may want to update your W-4 information with the payroll department.
UW Employee’s Assistance Office
Going through a divorce can be a stressful and emotionally difficult time in your life. If you need guidance or additional support, UW Employee’s Assistance Office is available as a resource.
All UW Health employees have access to care.com/uwhealth, allowing them to find and select the best care available based on detailed profiles of providers, background checks and references for hundreds of thousands of providers. Care.com is available to you as a UW Health employee at no cost to you, to help you connect with and manage your search for local caregivers. Additional information regarding this benefit can be found on the Care.com page.