Review these additional log in instructions if you are a supervisor of both UWHC and UWMF employees using your current UWHC and UWMF ID number.
At UW Health, you have access to enhanced education assistance to further your education. Furthering employee education can increase professional growth and development of staff to assist in ensuring the delivery of high quality patient care and services. Benefits of UW Health’s tuition program include:
- Discounted tuition and fees at more than 220 schools (and over one-third also extend tuition discounts to immediate family members)
- Convenient document upload functionality (no more paper submissions!)
- Free academic and financial advising
- Real-time access to submit coursework
- Automated approval process
- Email notifications alert to application status
- Learning Library with resources for adult learners
- Live customer service support from 7am-7pm CT
Features of the Tuition Reimbursement program:
|Education Program||Eligibility Criteria||Annual (Calendar Year) Benefit Amount|
|Includes all courses taken as part of an approved degree program, as well as prior learning assessment and tests used to document knowledge for the purpose of granting credit towards an approved degree (e.g. CLEP, ACE, DANTES)||Full-time: $2000
|Includes all graduate level coursework taken as part of an approved graduate degree||Full-time: $2000
|Certificate Program||Courses taken as part of a Certificate program must have a measureable completion requirement beyond attendance and participation (e.g. grades)||Full-time: $2000
|Nursing Program||Includes all Technical Diploma, Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate degrees for defined nursing fields of study.||Full-time: $4000
- Eligible programs include those that correlate to a role available at UW Health
- Tuition Reimbursement is administered by EdAssist
Employees must meet the following criteria at the time of application approval and payment processing:
- Must be in an active full-time (FTE between .75 and 1.0) or part-time (FTE between .5 and .74) status of .5 FTE or higher. Temporary employees are not eligible.
- Completed twelve months of continuous employment prior to the start of the course
- Not currently on a performance improvement plan and have no active discipline above a verbal discipline within the twelve months preceding the application date or the payment processing date
*Former SEIU employees who had completed an application to utilize tuition reimbursement as of July 1, 2015 will remain grandfathered through December 31, 2019, under the terms of the preceding tuition reimbursement policy.
For more information, refer to UW Health's Tuition Reimbursement Policy 9.39 or the FAQ.
- Phone: (855) 853-4204 to contact an EdAssist Customer Service Representative.
- Online: tamsonline.org/uwhealth
UW Health Tuition Reimbursement Policy 9.39
Tuition Reimbursement FAQs