Kristen Powell, RN, Nurse Clinician, B6/6
Linda Stevens, DNP, RN-BC, CPHQ, CSPHP
Director, Nursing Quality & Safety
Phone: (608) 263-8660
2017 Quality and Standardization Council Report Out
The purpose of the Nursing Quality/Standardization council is to evaluate, facilitate and provide a framework for continuous improvement of nursing care and performance of the nursing care provider.
Develop, implement, evaluate and optimize:
- The annual nursing quality program
- Standardization of terminology, definition and measurement of nurse sensitive patient outcomes
- Unit/care area based quality metrics
- Strategies to promote nurses understanding of quality concepts and processes
- Recognition for quality achievements
- Methods for ensuring patient and workplace safety
Monthly (2nd Tuesday, 0730-1100)
Regular participation, no unexcused absences and no more than 2 excused absences.
Focus on Quality Newsletter