Christina Butzine, RN
Registered Nurse, B4/6
Lori Tebrinke, RN, Nurse Clinician, F6/5
Tracey Abitz, MS, RN, CTN-B
Director, Surgical & Psychiatric Nursing
The purpose of the Council of Unit Chairs is to provide a bi-directional link between the direct care nurses, the core councils and the Nursing Coordinating Council.
Develop, implement, evaluate and optimize:
- Strategies to share unit based best practices
- Support the implementation of best practices at the unit/care area level
- Strategies to disseminate information to the units
- Strategies to identify concerns shared across settings and bring forward
- Support for the seven core councils with projects, processes, and workflows as needed
Monthly (3rd Tuesday, 1130-1500)
Regular participation, no unexcused absences and no more than 2 excused absences.