In 2013, the Nursing Research and EBP Council formed a Subcommittee charged with streamlining survey development and dissemination throughout Nursing at UW Health. This Subcommittee reviews survey content and coordinates survey development and dissemination.
If you would like to survey nurses at UW Health, please follow the below process. Please plan 4-6 weeks before your survey will be ready to distribute.
- Use the survey tips and resources to create your survey
- It is suggested that you "pre-test" the survey with 3-5 people to get feedback on the survey
- Submit your survey by clicking on the button below
- Within 48 hours of submission, a preliminary review will be conducted - you will be notified of the results via email
- When the survey is ready, it will be reviewed by the full Survey Subcommittee. Feedback will be sent to you via email within 1 week.
- The chair of the Survey Subcommittee will notify you, via email, when the survey is approved
- Approval must be obtained for all surveys that are being distributed to nursing staff on more than one unit or work area within UW Health
- Distribution of the survey will be coordinated with the chair of the Survey Subcommittee
- Submit a ServiceNow ticket if you plan to distribute via Survey Monkey
If you have questions about the process, please email email@example.com.