Carolyn Meyer, BSN, RN, Nurse Clinician, Peds Float
Michele Murray, BSN, RN, Care Team Leader, D6/5
Sue Rees, DNP, RN, CPHQ, CENP, VP, CNO-Inpatient
Phone: (608) 263-8665
2017 Staffing Council Report Out
The purpose of the Nurse Staffing Council is to address all aspects of staffing across UW Health Department of Nursing while maintaining financial targets and achieving high quality patient outcomes.
Develop, implement, evaluate and optimize:
- Staffing/scheduling frameworks across the continuum in partnership other relevant stakeholders
- Recruitment activities in partnership with Human Resources
- Staffing solutions based on role responsibilities
- Staffing strategies related to patient placement
- Routine information sharing with nursing staff about nursing operational status
- Financial targets related to staffing
Monthly (2nd Wednesday, 730-1030)
Regular participation, no unexcused absences and no more than 2 excused absences.