Inside UW Health,Mission Watch,UW Health Service Standards
Service Standards: What Managers Need to Do
Service Standards: What Managers Need to Do - Inside UW Health, Mission Watch, UW Health Service Standards
- Read the UW Health Service Standards
- Submit your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. (A compilation of frequently asked questions will be continually updated - see FAQ tab)
- If your responsibilities cover ambulatory settings, present the Service Standards to your staff and present to your providers by July 5, highlighting those most pertinent to your area. If you would like to provide a printed copy (booklet) of the standards to your staff, ordering is available through the Badger Graphics online system. You are encouraged to post a flier in a staff-facing area as well.
- Ambulatory Managers Only: Complete the online form by July 5 to verify that you have reviewed the standards with all of your staff and providers and they are aware of expectations.
- Submit any questions received from your staff to email@example.com.
- Assess current state and any changes needed to meet the standards
- Lead or oversee any training or improvement efforts needed to meet the standards
- Follow up with staff regarding specific accountability measures (once available)