Applying for Campus Parking
2017-2018 Campus Parking: First-round offer purchasing and second-round application deadline August 8.
If you received an email with a first round parking offer, you must purchase the offer by Tuesday, August 8 or it will expire. The second round application deadline for 2017-2018 annual parking offers is also Tuesday, August 8.
If you have not applied for parking:
- Current Permit Holders: If you have already had campus parking, go to the online permit application system (PAS) and follow the directions.
- New Employees or Employees Who Do Not Have Campus Parking: If you are a new employee or have never had campus parking, please follow these steps:
- Review the Health Sciences Parking and Transportation website and Frequently Asked Questions page
- Consult with the Health Sciences Unit Transportation Team at (608) 263-7943 or email@example.com to be added to the permit application system
- Submit your applications in the permit application system
For 2017-2018 bus passes, motorcycle, moped, afternoon or night permits, visit the eBusiness portal beginning August 1 to make your purchase. Permits/passes are valid September 1, 2017 - August 31, 2018.
If you have any questions about applying for parking, please contact your Unit Transportation Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or (608) 263-7943.
Parking Permit Timeline
- Tuesday, August 1: 2017-2018 bus passes, moped, motorcycle, afternoon and night permits available to purchase online.
- Tuesday, August 8: Deadline to accept and purchase first-round parking permit offers; deadline for second-round parking applications.
- Thursday, August 10: Second-round of parking offers emailed throughout the day.