Learning and Development,Nursing,
Growth & Development,Training & Education,Clinical Training,Nursing,Nursing Certifications
Study for Your Exam
Study for Your Exam - Growth & Development, Training & Education, Clinical Training, Nursing, Nursing Certifications
- Free review courses offered by UW Health. Contact Nursing Education & Development with questions.
- Review courses offered outside UW Health (cost may vary):
- Check with your nurse manager or nursing education specialist. Your unit may have purchased books for your certification you can borrow, or talk to your nurse manager about the possibility of ordering.
- Nursing Education & Development has exam books you can check-out on the following topics (Contact Tamara Zupanc):
- Gerontological Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Progressive Care Nursing
- Ambulatory nursing
- If you are a member of the professional nursing organization associated with your certification, often you are eligible for discounts if you would like to purchase your own book.
- Mobile apps may be available for your certification with practice questions
- Pocket Prep - Download the app for 30 free questions, unlock more with purchase
- Med-Surg (CMSRN)
Study With Others
- Form a study group with others in your area who are also studying for the certification exam, reach out to your Nursing Education Specialist to help with review materials.
- Other ideas -
- Incorporate a daily practice question into a huddle on your unit
- Study with others over lunch
- Plan study sessions outside of work