Learning and Development,Nursing,
Growth & Development,Training & Education,Clinical Training,Nursing,Nursing Certifications
Begin Process for Reimbursement
Begin Process for Reimbursement - Growth & Development, Training & Education, Clinical Training, Nursing, Nursing Certifications
- Notify your manager/supervisor of intent to certify and review eligibility criteria.
- Submit Clinical Certification Reimbursement Form to Kaitlynn Harkonen.
- Wait for approval to test before scheduling test (may take 2-4 weeks). This approval will be received in an email from Kaitlynn Harkonen.
- UW Health reimburses for the cost of the certification exam for certifications that are manager/supervisor approved and relevant to your role.
- You will be reimbursed the amount it costs for a member of the associated professional organization to take the test. Joining the professional organization is at your discretion, but you will only be reimbursed at the member price to take the test. You will not be reimbursed for the cost to join the professional organization.
- UW health participates in the following programs that allow for no up-front cost to you for taking the test. When you receive approval to test, you will be notified if you qualify for one of these programs.:
- For other certifications you will have to pay for the cost of the test up front and be reimbursed by UW Health after you pass. If you fail the test, you will not be reimbursed.
- The next step after approval to test is to study for and apply your exam.