Apply Online for Your Certification
- Know what is needed to apply for your certification (transcripts, contact hours/CEUs)
- If using a reimbursement program, follow the process for the program when applying (Contact Kaitlynn Harkonen with questions)
- For example, for ANCC Success Pays, you enter a code instead of your credit card information
- Know how much time you have to schedule your test after applying
- Keep your receipt/proof of payment. This is required for reimbursement! This can be an email confirmation that you receive after paying for your exam.
Schedule Your Exam
- Scheduling procedures will vary by certification
- Some certifications offer computerized test and others may offer pen and paper
- Certain certifications have very specific dates and locations the test is offered throughout the year while others will allow more flexibility in scheduling through a testing center
Continue to study for your exam!
Take Your Exam
- Be sure to bring with you any required documents (often an ID is required) and know what items may not be brought in with you to the exam
- Arrive at the test at least 15 minutes early