- Madison's City-wide bus system
- Runs ParaMetro Transit Service
- Reduced Fare Disabled Permits
- Badger Bus runs up to eight round trips daily between Madison and Milwaukee. Service begins at 7:00 a.m. in Madison with the last return trip arriving shortly after midnight at the Memorial Union.
- Greyhound has numerous stations throughout Wisconsin and the nation.
- Chicago, IL (Union Station S Canal St south of Jackson Blvd) to Madison (Memorial Union)
- Passenger can then pick up Route 80 to get to/from the hospital
- The closest stop is 0010 at 898 Langdon Street
- Make sure to check for detours
- Round Trips to Chicago O'Hare and downtown Chicago with stops in Janesville, South Beloit and Rockford.
If a patient can not afford the cost of the bus, contact Patient Relations between 8am and 4:30pm, Monday-Friday (3-8009), or the Nursing Supervisor (pager 7576) after hours and on weekends to see if they would qualify for a voucher.