American Access Systems: (800) 422-4850
- Chair lifts range in price from $2,200 to $3,600, installation included.
AMS Vans: (877) 621-4030
- Find Wheelchair Vans and New or Used Handicap Vans in Wisconsin
- Buy Sell Trade
Headley Seating and Mobility: (800) 472-3612
Home Accessibility: (608) 798-3283
Mobility Distribution Systems: (800) 844-8845
National Seating and Mobility: (608) 224-1219
Stellar Rehab: (608) 845-2100 (connected with Adaptive Experts, also offer evaluations and training)
Unique Vehicles: (800) 648-1346
Note: Unfortunately, Medicare does not pay for chair lifts. They are considered a “convenience” item, not a safety item.
- If a patient requires vehicle modification to return to work, call Vocational Rehab at (608) 242-4800
- They will set an appointment with you to get registered. Once registered, it is possible for you to be referred to the Drive Safe Program through Stellar Rehab (contact is Stephanie @ 845-2100).
- They have occupational therapists that can assess what modifications may be needed, and can assist with arranging for modifications
- If you first go through Vocational Rehab for the expressed purpose of wanting to return to work, this can be paid for in part/full though Voc Rehab
- At present insurance does not pay for anything related to vehicle modifications