A new SmartText, Coordinated Care Ambulance Request, is available in your In Basket. This SmartText will facilitate the completion of the information needed by the ResourceCenterto request ambulance transport for a patient.
Using the Ambulance Request In Basket SmartText
- From a New Message in your In Basket, complete the To and Subject fields as usual.
- Select the patient you are requesting an ambulance transport for.
- If the patient’s chart is open, select the F3 key to add the current patient.
- Click Patient Lookup to search for the patient.
- After you have selected the patient, click the SmartText icon.
- Double click to select Coordinated Care Ambulance Request from the SmartText list.
- Complete the wildcard (***) and SmartLink fields.
- Click Accept.