- To change your pager status:
- Dial 5-7001
- Enter in your pager ID
- To change status:
- 1 = Available on Pager (a.m.)
- 2 = Unavailable on Pager (p.m.)
- 3 = Reachable at (to forward to a VM)
- 4 = Calls being taken by (to forward to another pager)
- 5 = Unavailable. Messages being stored
- 6 = Available by overhead paging (If you forgot your pager)
- Make sure you change to status 1 in the morning, and change to status 2 in the evening!!!
- To page someone:
- Dial 5-7000
- Enter in their pager ID
- Enter in your call-back phone #, followed by the # sign.
- Hang up, and they will call you back.
- Go to the Text Paging Web-site
- Will let you enter in text page if they have an alpha-numeric pager.
- Dial 2-2122 and ask the paging operator to page them
- To direct an outside party to page you:
- Ask them to dial 608.263.6400 and ask them to have you paged.
- Please be advised: There is NO LONGER a pager repair department
- Broken pagers are no longer being repaired unless they are under the 18 month warranty
- To check if your pager is under warranty, call paging at 2.2122 and ask to speak to a supervisor
- To order a new pager on U-Connect, click on the PAGING tab, then click on link "TO ORDER A PAGER"
- Central services will distribute a pager on an EMERGENCY ONLY basis. You must be on-call and unable to wait until the next day for the pager. In this situation, call paging and ask to speak to a supervisor
- Central services does not have LOANER Pagers or spare parts