/depts/,/depts/uwmf/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/manual/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/manual/population-specific/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/manual/population-specific/transplant/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/manual/population-specific/transplant/kidney-transplant/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/manual/population-specific/transplant/kidney-transplant/financial/,/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/manual/population-specific/transplant/kidney-transplant/financial/anti-rejection-billing/,

/depts/uwmf/patient-resources/social-guide/manual/population-specific/transplant/kidney-transplant/financial/anti-rejection-billing/

20150105

page

100

UWHC,

Patient Services,

Patient Resources,Social Work Services Quick Guide,Social Work Manual,Population Specific,Transplant,Kidney Transplant,Financial

Anti-Rejection Billing

Anti-Rejection Billing - Patient Resources, Social Work Services Quick Guide, Social Work Manual, Population Specific, Transplant, Kidney Transplant, Financial

Focus

When patients have Medicare B primary (and had Medicare at the time of transplant) and Medicaid of WI secondary, Medicare B pays 80%, and MA pays the remaining 20% under the DME benefit.

For Pharmacies that are unsure how to do this correctly, suggest they may need to change the group number to 70028 under Alwin Data. 

Phone number for EDS Pharmacy Helpline is (800) 947-9627.