US Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Applying for "Naturalization" (Citizenship)
Note: if someone is applying for citizenship, but can not demonstrate the ability to read, write, and speak basic English or answer basic questions about the history and government of the U.S. due to a physical or developmental disability or mental impairment, a doctor can complete form N-648 to waive this part of the process.
- DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals)
- On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several key guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal, and would then be eligible for work authorization.
- Applying for a Social Security Number
- UnDACAmented Research Project
- Citizens of US Territories