Departments & Programs,UW Medical Foundation,Patient Resources,Social Work Services Quick Guide,Social Work Manual,In-Home Supportive Programs
SAIL - Departments & Programs, UW Medical Foundation, Patient Resources, Social Work Services Quick Guide, Social Work Manual, In-Home Supportive Programs
SAIL - Support for Active Independent Lives is a non-profit membership organization whose purpose is to help enhance the health, wellness, and independence of people over the age of 60.
- Access to Pre-Screened Vendors/Consumer Advocay and Satisfaction
- Basic Computer Assistance
- Coordination of Home Services
- Home Visits
- House Checks While You Are Away
- Information and Referral to Community Agencies
- Personal Response System
- Rise and Shine Daily Automated Check-In Service
- Wellness Services
Membership Fee (7/07): $300 annually (which includes a free 13th month) or $25 per month per household, not to exceed two persons.