Contact: Home Health United at (608) 276-7598
Cost: $6.60 per meal, billed at the beginning of the month for previous month
- If clients over the age of 60 can not afford the cost, can be placed under the Dane County Aging Program. Client can then make donation of any amount.
- Delivered: 7 days a week, though less availability on the weekends
Call by 11am to receive a meal the next day
They have been willing to deliver to hotels in the past
- Contact: Independent Living at (608) 204-0923
- Cost: $6.85per meal. Does not include a beverage.
- Some subsidy $ available
- Delivered: Monday-Friday between 4:30 and 6pm, Saturday/Sunday meals delieved either Thursday or Friday
- Deliver to Madison and outlying areas: Sun Prairie, Verona, Cottage Grove, Deerfield, McFarland, Fitchburg and Oregon
- Meals for some special diets and diabetic meals are available upon request including sugar free desserts
- They have not been willing to deliver to hotels in the past
** Must be considered “home-bound” **
Other Cities: Contact their Commission on Aging or check MealCall.org