Departments & Programs,UW Medical Foundation,Patient Resources,Social Work Services Quick Guide,Social Work Manual,Food and Clothing
County and Tribal Support
County and Tribal Support - Departments & Programs, UW Medical Foundation, Patient Resources, Social Work Services Quick Guide, Social Work Manual, Food and Clothing
- Native American Reservations and County Social Service Departments can provide meal tickets to the families and friends of patients at their discretion
- If you have a patient that is associated with a reservation, or receiving county support, and need to provide meals for visitors, call their social worker to discuss. (Sometimes you will be contacted by their social worker to start this process if they are aware of the need).
- If they authorize this support, have them fax an authorization with dollar amount to you
- Take this fax to Culinary Services at F4/120 (3-8230). Fill out a Catering Request Form.
- They will process this request within 24 hours and provide a stack of white meal tickets to you. You will be responsible for writing in the appropriate information by hand and giving to the family/friends.