Board on Aging and Long Term Care
- The Board on Aging and Long Term Care is an advocate for long-term care consumers in Wisconsin. Created by the Legislature in 1981 this seven-member citizen board of directors advises the Governor and Legislature on long-term care policy. Members are appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the Senate.
- (608) 261- 6570
Coalition of Wisconsin Aging Groups
County and Tribal Aging Agencies - Wisconsin
County Aging Agencies - Illinois
Dane County Area Agency on Aging
Dane County Aging & Disability Resource Center
- 2865 North Sherman Avenue
- Monday–Friday 7:45am–4:30pm
- (608)240-7400 or (855) 417-6892
- Email: email@example.com
Division of Quality Assurance
- The Division of Quality Assurance (DQA), in the Division of Supportive Living, is responsible for assuring the safety, welfare and health of persons using health and community care provider services in Wisconsin.
- (608) 267-1446
Greater Wisconsin Agency on Aging Resources, Inc.
Long Term Care Ombudsman
- The Long Term Care ombudsman responds to complaints and problems of residents or recipients of long term care, such as care in nursing homes, community based residential facilities and services of the Community Options Program.
- (800) 815-0015
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Institute on Aging
Rock County Aging & Disability Resource Center
- 1900 Center Ave. Janesville
- (608) 741-3600 or (855) 741-3600
Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Services for Older Adults
Wisconsin Senior Services
Dane County Case Management