LGBTQI = Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer/Questioning, Intersex
All Gay Information Line
Bi? Shy? Why? Bisexual Support Group
- Susan: 242-9099
- Astrid: 231-2622
Dr. Brittany Allen
- Dr. Allen's special interests include preventive pediatric care, adolescent health and care of LGBT and transgender youth.
Dr. Kathy Oriel
- Primary Care
- Many of her clients are transgendered.
The Fenway Institute
- The Fenway Institute at Fenway Health works to make life healthier for those who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT), people living with HIV/AIDS, and the larger community. We do this through research and evaluation, education and training, and public health advocacy.
- FORGE was founded in 1994 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, to provide peer support primarily to those on the female-to-male (FTM) gender spectrum and local Significant Others, Friends, Family, and Allies (SOFFAs). Over the years, our scope has grown to include everyone in the transgender community (which we define as including SOFFAs), and many of our programs have become national.
- Maintains a list of therapists & physicians in Wisconsin who specialize in working with Transgender clients.
Gay Straight Alliance Network
- Gay-Straight Alliance Network is a national youth leadership organization that connects school-based Gay-Straight Alliances (GSAs) to each other and community resources through peer support, leadership development, and training.
Lavender Lesbian Domestic Violence Support Group
Lesbian Parents Network
- Support for Parents of Lesbians
LesBiGay Teen Support Groups
- Peer Counseling, Support Groups, Speaker's Bureau, Information and Referral Services, Community Advocacy
Pathways Counseling Center
- Since 1983, the Milwaukee Transgender Program has offered supportive programs to people dealing with issues of gender identity conflict/confusion and/or transgenderism.
- 13105 W. Bluemound Rd. #100, Brookfield, WI 53005
- Parents and Friends of Gays and Lesbians Social & Support Group
- Youth Services of Southern WI
- Abra Vigna, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608.245.2550 x311
- Madison Metropolitan School District
- Liz Lusk, email@example.com
- Gay Straight Alliance for Safe Schools
- Brian Juchems, firstname.lastname@example.org, 608.661.4141
- Gay/Lesbian Counseling and Information Line
- 255-4297 (ALL-GAYS)
- Crisis Intervention, Peer Counseling, Support; 9am–9pm Monday–Friday
Canadian Rainbow Health Coalition
Cultural Congruence for Health Care Providers - LGBTQ
Gay Lesbian Medical Association
GLBT Health Access Project
International Foundation for Gender Education
Lesbian Health Research Center