What service(s) do you provide?
- Spirituality has to do with what is of utmost importance and meaning to us. Whatever beliefs you hold, chaplains are there to accompany you by:
- Listening to your story
- Helping you identify spiritual needs and issues
- Guiding you through the grief process
- Praying with or for you
- Providing resources for spiritual development
- Helping you identify choices in critical times
- Mediating discussions on stressful situations
- Contacting your clergy person
- Arranging for your sacramental or ritual needs
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- When patients/families would like spiritual support.
Who can initiate a referral?
- What hours are you available?
Office hurs are Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm
Chaplains are also available to respond to emergency calls 24 hours a day
How do we reach you?
- Office Hours: 3-8574
- After Hours: 2-2122
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?
Spiritual Care Services