What service(s) do you provide?
- Assessment and management services to patients with
- Cognitive Disorders
- Speech Delays and Disorders
- Language Delays and Disorders
- Dysfluent Speech
- Communication difficulties associated with neurological disease or trauma
- Voice Problems
- Swallowing Difficulties
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Professional Voice Concerns
- Cleft Lip and Palate
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- When patients have any of the above mentioned issues
Who can initiate a referral?
- Both Speech Pathology & Swallow
- Requires a doctor's order
What hours are you available?
- Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm
- Saturday and Sunday, 9am–3pm
How do we reach you?
- Speech/Language Adult and Pediatric: 263-8412
- Swallowing and Feeding Pediatric: 263-8410
- Swallowing Clinic Adult: 265-8588
- Voice Clinic Adult and Pediatric: 262-9172
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?
What is your response time?
- Inpatient: within 24 hours
- Outpatient: As soon as possible; within two weeks for most specialty clinics
Other things we should know?
- Our speech language pathologists are actively involved in clinical research.
- We offer state of the art assessment and treatment approaches in all areas of practice.