What service(s) do you provide?
- We assess and treat:
- mobility problems
- lower extremity functioning & strength
- home safety
- ability to function independently
- balance problems
- motor control problems
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- Decreased endurance
- Decreased strength or sensation of the lower extremities
- Prolonged Immobility
- Decreased mobility
- Assessments for appropriateness of nursing home placement
Who can initiate a referral?
- Require a doctor’s order
What hours are you available?
- Monday–Sunday 8am–4:30pm
How do we reach you?
- Order should be entered into HealthLink
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?
What is your response time?
- Receipt of consult will be acknowledged within 24 hours, and an initial evaluation will be initiated within 24 hours or as appropriate by clinical presentation.
Orthopedics and Rehabilitation