What service(s) do you provide?
- Consultation to individuals, families, and groups coping with various health care issues (grief, loss, change, relationships, chronic illness, acute trauma coping, etc.)
- Conflict Resolution
- Crisis Intervention
- Psychosocial Interventions
- Relaxation skill development
- Debriefing critical incident stress management
- Mental Health Assessment and Triage Recommendations (Depression assessment)
- Teaching symptom management/relapse prevention: consumer & family focused
- Therapeutic Communication Education
- Alcohol and Other Drug Assessment
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- Based on need
Who can initiate a referral?
- Hospital Staff, patients, families
What hours are you available?
- CSC on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Tuesdays at West Clinic, Internal Medicine (263-0150)
- Thursdays at East Clinic, Internal Medicine (265-1670)
How do we reach you?
- VM 263-7527
- Pager 6339
- Email: LZibelMilsap@uwhealth.org
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?
- As a Unity Mental Health Provider while practicing in the clinics, fees are charged for services.
What is your response time?
- 24 hours Monday through Friday
Other things we should know?
- Certified by the American Nurses Association as an Advanced Practice Clinical Nurse
- Specialist in Mental Health & Psychiatric Nursing
- Certified as Psychotherapy Provider for the State of Wisconsin including WMAP
- Certified as a Critical Incident Stress Management Debriefer
Psychosocial Issues/Psychiatric Liaison