What service(s) do you provide?
- Complaint review and resolution
- Mediation services
- Transportation Assistance
- Housing Services and soon to be concierge services
- Emergency Funds for patients/families
- Interpreter Services
- Advance Directives
- Investigation of loss of patient property
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- Whenever you think it might be appropriate!
Who can initiate a referral?
What hours are you available?
- 8am–7pm Monday–Friday
How do we reach you?
- 263-8009 for the office 8am–4:30pm Monday–Friday
- 262-2122 to page a patient rep or interpreter services manager.
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?
What is your response time?
- Same day