What service(s) do you provide?
- We assess and treat:
- ADL’s (Activities of Daily Living)
- upper extremity functioning (strength, contracture)
- home safety
- ability to function independently
- upper extremity splinting
- moter control problems
- We also assess for and provide adaptive equipment/home modification
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- Decreased endurance
- Decreased strength
- Decreased function with ADL’s
- Assessments for appropriateness of nursing home placement
Who can initiate a referral?
- Require a doctor’s order
What hours are you available?
How do we reach you?
- Order should be entered into A2K
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?
What is your response time?
- Receipt of consults will be acknowledged within 24 hours, and an initial evaluation will be initiated within 24 hours or as appropriate by clinical presentation.