What service(s) do you provide?
- The Neuropsychology Clinic at UW Hospital and Clinics, which includes the Charles Matthews Neuropsychology Laboratory, performs comprehensive neuropsychological examinations for patients with known or suspected changes in cognition (memory, thinking and attention)
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- Evaluations are performed for patients with closed head injuries, stroke, multiple sclerosis, concussions and traumatic brain injuries.
- Patients with epilepsy, Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias, Parkinson’s disease, memory disorders and many other neuropsychological conditions are also seen at our clinic.
Who can initiate a referral?
What hours are you available?
- Monday–Friday, 8am–4:30pm
How do we reach you?
- Location: J5/2 — Main phone: 3-5430
- Inpatient consult triage: 890-8807 (Erin Olheiser)
- Fax: 5-0172
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?