What service(s) do you provide?
- Inpatient consultation liaison
- Outpatient psychotherapy and assessment for all ages relating to adjustment to disability and chronic illness, including pain management, neuro-behavioral disorders, physical and cognitive disability.
When is it appropriate to initiate a referral to your service?
- If the patient, family or consulting physician identifies difficulties relating to adjustment or requests psychological assessment.
Who can initiate a referral?
- Anyone. HMO or insurance prior authorization is often required for reimbursement.
What hours are you available?
Generally 8am–5pm weekdays.
How do we reach you?
- Inpatient: 263-9372
- Outpatient: 263-8060
Is there a separate fee added to the patient's bill for your service(s)?
What is your response time?
- Inpatient, generally within 24 working hours.