Departments & Programs,UW Medical Foundation,Patient Resources,Social Work Services Quick Guide,By County Quick Resource Guide ,Walworth County
Crisis Information - Departments & Programs, UW Medical Foundation, Patient Resources, Social Work Services Quick Guide, By County Quick Resource Guide , Walworth County
- AIDS Resource Center of Wisconsin
Case Management, prevention, testing, treatment education, legal services, and volunteer services for people diagnosed with HIV. All services are free and confidential.
- Crime Victim Program
WI residents the victim’s conduct must not have caused or contributed to the crime that led to the injury or death.
- Domestic Violence Services: Association for the Prevention of Family Violence
Crisis Line: 262-723-4653
- National Hope Line Network
Hotline for people in crisis and having thoughts of suicide
- UW Health Mental Health Consult Team
INTERNAL USE ONLY (Not to be given to patients)
(608) 265-7000 Pager ID 0079 On Call Pager for Psychiatry Resident