Departments & Programs,UW Medical Foundation,Patient Resources,Social Work Services Quick Guide,By County Quick Resource Guide ,Jefferson County
Pregnancy/Child - Departments & Programs, UW Medical Foundation, Patient Resources, Social Work Services Quick Guide, By County Quick Resource Guide , Jefferson County
- Alpha Pregnancy Counseling Center
Free pregnancy tests and counseling
Offers counseling services for birthparents- this is Luthern Social Service and appears to be for Foster parents
- Childcare Assistance
Referrals for certified childcare
- Community Care Child Care
Helping in finding childcare or training as a childcare
- March of Dimes
Provides information about pregnancy, childbirth, and birth defects and responds to inquiries from families and professionals.
1-888-663-4637 North Division number 920-278-3129
- Maternal and Child Health Hotline
Provides information and services for women and children with a focus on pregnant women. Callers are referred to WIC, Healthy Start, Presumptive Eligibility, Health Check, Bader Care, Prenatal Care Coordination, Family Planning, Postpartum Depression, and more.
- Prenatal Care Coordination
Provides food, counseling and referrals, information about maternity and baby needs
- Wisconsin First Step
Helps families with children who have special health care needs
- Wisconsin Shares Child Care Subsidy Program
Funds to help qualified families pay for childcare
- Wraparound Project: Together as a team, we work to empower and strengthen families so they may live happy, healthy, safe and productive lives in the community.