Departments & Programs,UW Medical Foundation,Patient Resources,Social Work Services Quick Guide,By County Quick Resource Guide ,Jefferson County
Health Care Bills/Free or Low-Cost Health Care
Health Care Bills/Free or Low-Cost Health Care - Departments & Programs, UW Medical Foundation, Patient Resources, Social Work Services Quick Guide, By County Quick Resource Guide , Jefferson County
- BadgerCare Plus/Medicaid (MA) Children under 19 and Families. Under 300% FPL for children, under 100% parent/caretaker. Childless Adults under 100% FPL. No premiums and very small co-pays. - Both documented and undocumented. Under 300% FPL. Undocumented coverage for the duration of pregnancy, changes to Emergency MA (EMA) for the 2 months post-partum (ema doesn’t cover birth control!). No premiums or co-pays. 1-888-446-1239 or apply on line at www.access.wisconsin.gov Jefferson County 920-674-7500
- Crime Victim Program
WI residents. The victim’s conduct must not have caused or contributed to the crime that led to the injury or death
- Family Planning Only Services Ages 15 and older. Under 300% FPL. Coverage for contraceptive services, supplies, testing and treatment for STD’s, tubal ligation and pap test for woman, and sterilization for men.
920-674-7500 Jefferson County or apply online at www.access.wisconsin.gov
- Planned Parenthood
Services include birth control, pregnancy testing, counseling, and pelvic exams. Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections and confidential HIV screening
- Rock River Free Clinic
- UW Health Community Care Program or Billing Arrangements
(608) 829-5254 or 1-877-565-8855
- Wisconsin Well Woman Program
Screening and referral for breast and cervical cancer. Women age 35-64, no health insurance or limited insurance, within income guideline.
920-674-7193 Jefferson County Health Department or 608-266-8311