Departments & Programs,UW Medical Foundation,Patient Resources,Social Work Services Quick Guide,By County Quick Resource Guide ,Dane County
Spanish/Other Language - Departments & Programs, UW Medical Foundation, Patient Resources, Social Work Services Quick Guide, By County Quick Resource Guide , Dane County
- Access Community Health
Primary health care clinic that serves uninsured and underinsured on a sliding fee scale. Care for acute and chronic illness for all ages, screening for sexually transmitted diseases, pregnancy care, well woman exams, well child exams, mental health counseling, and social work services.
- Access Community Health Dental Center
Cleanings, emergency and acute dental care. Must be a Dane County resident. May be difficult to get an appointment, but keep trying. For acute tooth issues, if a physician or nurse makes the call, the patient may be seen within 1-2 days.
- AIDS Network
Case Management, prevention, testing, treatment education, legal services, and volunteer services for people diagnosed with HIV. All services are free and confidential.
Bilingual Case Manger: 608-252-6540 ext. 41
- Canopy Center
Spanish speaking parent support group
608-241-4888 ext. 29
- Children’s Free Dental Clinic
Free dental care for children ages 4-18 who meet income guidelines.
No emergency care: 608-246-4516
- Joining Forces for Families (JFF)
Community-based social workers who help families’ access resources to meet their basic human needs. Service area is based on town/neighborhood/school as listed below.
- Allied (Cherokee and Toki): 608-273-6342
- (Cherokee and Jefferson): 608-261-9764
- Broadway/Lakepoint (Sennett): 608-224-3624
- Darbo/Worthington (O’Keefe): 608-246-2967
- DeForest: 608-846-9603
- Middleton/Cross Plains/West side of Madison: 608-273-6623
- Monona: 608-224-3624
- Mount Horeb/Wisconsin Heights: 608-795-2103
- Oregon/Belleville/McFarland: 608-835-4188
- Southdale (Sennett): 608-273-6676
- Southwest Madison: 608-273-6622
- Stoughton/Cambridge/Deerfield: 608-873-2180
- Sun Prairie/Marshall: 608-825-3225
- Truax (Sherman): 608-240-2045
- Vera Court (Blackhawk): 608-241-4849
- Verona: 608-848-2108
- Waunakee/Dane: 608-849-909
- Whitehorse/Sennett: 608-240-2045
- Kajsiab House (Hmong)
Mission is to create a culturally safe environment to
promote well being in the Hmong community.
- Marcelo Trinidad, Ph.D (Spanish)
Counseling Services. Private/insurance.
- Marriage and Family Solutions;
Brad D’Orazio M.S. MFT (Spanish)
Counseling Services: 608-233-7311
- MEDIC Clinic
Limited care provided by UW medical students. Free walk-in clinic on Saturday mornings 9 am-noon. First come, first served, no appts. Many patients arrive at 8 am.
2202 S. Park St. Madison, 53713
- Medical Assistance for Undocumented Pregnant Women
Dane County: 608-242-7441
Outside of Dane County: 1-800-362-3002
(TTY and translation services are available.)
- Planned Parenthood
Services include birth control, pregnancy testing, counseling, and pelvic exams. Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases, urinary tract infections, and confidential HIV screening.
- Central: 608-256-7257
- South: 608-261-9256
- East: 608-241-3767
- Public Health Department
Most services are free to City of Madison residents. Services include: Immunizations for children and adults, health screenings for immigrants and refugees, WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) nutrition services, dental care for children, TB testing and medication, testing for HIV/AIDS, health advice related to communicable diseases, community resources for health, guidance for pregnant women, etc.
- Rape Crisis Center
Spanish help line: 608-258-2567
- Southeast Asian Outreach
Designed to make mental health services more accessible and acceptable to Southeast Asian individuals and families in Dane County. The programs offer services in nontraditional settings and reflective of cultural values, traditions, and beliefs.
608-280-2560 and 608-280-4760
- UNIDOS (Spanish)
Domestic violence advocacy.
608-256-9195 or 1-800-510-9195
- United Migrant Opportunity Services
Free employment services and training to seasonal farm workers and people who have been laid off.
- United Asian Services
Support to refugees: 608-256-6400
- Wisconsin Well Woman Program
Screening and referral for breast and cervical cancer. Women age 35-64, no health insurance or limited insurance, within income guidelines.
- WI Tobacco Spanish Quit Line