The Patient Accounts Teams established a set of service standards to demonstrate their commitment. As customer service is a top priority, the Patient Accounts service standards focus on various means of satisifying customers.
The Patient Account Teams will provide quality service to our customers. Our customers will see us as an organization that is friendly, knowledgeable, flexible, and reliable. We will listen to, anticipate, recognize, and satisfy our customer's needs. We will improve our collections while ensuring a high level of satisfaction, keeping our promises and commitments, and demonstrating our commitment through respect, knowledge, responsiveness, and courtesy. Quality customer service is our top priority.
- Abandoned Rate for ACD calls - Maintain or reduce our monthly average from last year
- Calls - Remaining available for callers to ensure maximum coverage
- Commitment to coworkers - Always follow our commitment standards
- Customer service - Exceptional, world class, above and beyond
- Incoming correspondence - Follow-up within three business days
- Incoming patient e-mail - Follow-up within 24 hours
- Medical record requests - Returned before 12:15 same day of receipt
- Payments - Send to finance the same day as receipt
- Phone/voicemail - Return calls the same working day when possible
- Resources - Understand and use all available business resources.