The Wisconsin Sleep, Inc. laboratory offers diagnostic testing, including:
- Polysomnography, including high-density EEG testing
- Multiple sleep latency testing
- Maintenance of wakefulness testing
- Portable respiratory monitoring
- Auto-CPAP studies
- CPAP, Bi-level PAP and servo-ventilator titration
Referring a Patient for Laboratory Services
Prior to scheduling a sleep study for a patient in the Wisconsin Sleep, Inc. laboratory, we require the following:
- A recent clinic note from the primary care physician describing the clinical issue pertaining to the patients sleep problem
- A recent (less than six months) physical exam
- After gathering and reviewing the necessary information, clinical staff will evaluate for appropriate referral, acceptance of testing criteria, type of testing/monitoring needed and any exclusion criteria.
If approved, the patient will be contacted within two business days to schedule a sleep study. If the request is not approved, the clinical staff will contact the referring physician for more information to substantiate the request.
Study results will be interpreted and available to referring physicians after the test is completed. When management is requested, patients will receive their results either the morning after their test or at a follow up visit, if preferred.