Welcome to UW Health WebEx! If you have just received notice of your new account, you have two steps to take:
- Log in to your WebEx account to confirm you have access. See Login Instructions below.
- Learn how to use WebEx. Please see the Basic WebEx page for training links and materials to get started.
- Your WebEx Site: https://uwhealth.webex.com. This link is available anywhere you can reach the internet. It is also under Quick Links on UConnect.
- Your WebEx Service: Meeting Center (WebEx meetings)
- Your WebEx Login: Your UW Health computer user id and password (known as the UW Health Link login by providers.)
- To Log Out: There is no “Log Out” option to click on. To log out, completely close your web browser.
Loaner Host accounts are not permitted at UW Health per UW Health IS-Risk and Compliance. There are no exceptions. This practice violates regulations. The Host logging in with their user name must be the Host present during the WebEx meeting unless an Alternate Host is designated. An Alternate Host must also have a WebEx host account. An assistant scheduling on your behalf must have their own WebEx account.