Webinars are traditionally hosted from a computer. All webinars - WebEx, GoToMeeting, BlueJeans, etc.- require making two connections and in this order:
- Connecting your computer via the internet link for visuals.
- Connecting your audio for sound (via your computer microphone and speakers or via a phone).
Schedule time to familiarize yourself with WebEx. Practice with a colleague. Send us questions on best practices!
Schedule and Start a WebEx Meeting: How-to Video Series.
In less than 10 minutes, you can view this series of videos to learn how to start a meeting, share content, and display video.
Help Central Training: Schedule and Start a WebEx Meeting - How-to Video Series
Note: Microsoft Outlook is not integrated with WebEx at UW Health. To schedule a WebEx meeting at UW Health, log in to your WebEx site. See Step 2 for more information.
How to do Something in WebEx?
Use Cisco’s WebEx Help Central.
- Log in to the UW Health WebEx site.
- In the left side column, click on Support then Training then enter a key word (like “recording”) in the SEARCH box in Help Central.
- Or use the shortcut to Help Central.
Need Help Hosting a Meeting at UW Health?
Log into Service Now. UConnect > Help > ServiceNow > Information Services > Generic Request.
Example of Brief Description: ” I want to host a WebEx from the CSC and include TAC and Swedish American. Not sure best way to go about it.” The UC-Video team will be glad to help.