Our programs include:
- Regional Services
- Health Information Exchange (Care Everywhere/EpicCare Link)
- Clinical program development
- Full-time regional faculty
- Hospital-based programs and affiliations
- Outreach CME
- Technical consultation (e.g. pharmacy, technology/PACS assessments, clinical protocol development, etc.)
- Telemedicine initiatives
- Pharmacy management
- UW Comprehensive Cancer Center affiliations
Program Contact Information
What is Management and Education Services for Healthcare (MESH)?
Management and Education Services for Healthcare (MESH) is a patient centered acuity classification and staffing system designed to define what makes each patient's care unique. The Web-based MESH software supports staffing based on patient acuity, census variability and desired staff skill mix while supporting Joint Commission staffing effectiveness standards. Learn more
Management and Education Services for Healthcare
UW Health - University Health Care, Inc.
301 S. Westfield Road, Suite 320
Madison, WI 53717
(608) 263-3593 Fax
What services do physician liaisons offer?
The UW Health Physician Liaison program has a long history of working with medical professionals and their staff who refer patients to UW Health. Physician Liaisons work to ensure convenient access to hospital and clinic services, and continued communication with UW Health providers.
The Physician Liaisons are available to:
- Provide information on:
- New physicians, treatments and services at UW Health
- Clinical research trials
- Continuing medical education opportunities
- Assist with relationship building activities, such as UW Health physician visits to community physician offices, or community physician site visits to UW Hospital and Clinics or American Family Children’s Hospital
- Arrange speaking engagements for medical staff meetings/retreats
- Assist with resolving referral, access or communication concerns
Each physician liaison serves a unique territory as shown on the UW Health Physician Liaison Territories Map (pdf).
A listing of all Physician Liaisons are available on the above map, on the Provider Advocacy Directory listing or by contacting (608) 890-5793 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What services do provider relations coordinators offer?
The Provider Relations Coordinator is a hospital-based advocate for referring providers, their staff, referral coordinators and health plan staff. The Provider Relations Coordinator is available to:
- Assist with navigation of the UW Health System and services
- Assist with referrals including referrals to multiple specialties and coordination of timely appointments to meet you and your patient’s needs
- Assist with communication and access issues
- Provide information about UW Health Providers, specialty clinics, procedures and any information needed to access the services available
- Provide clinical reports
- Assist with problems and complaint resolution
- Provide resource information
Contact Information: Provider Advocacy
Where can I find a list of regional specialty services?
Today, over 185 UW Health physicians and providers visit more than 30 communities in Wisconsin and Illinois, offering regional specialty services in local health care centers. These clinics meet the diverse health needs of their communities by providing clinical services from a comprehensive array of specialties and subspecialties. Depending on the community’s need, clinics may be offered daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly or bi-annually.
Regional Specialty Services Listed by Community
Phase 1 HealthLink Regional Sites
Management and Education Services for Healthcare (MESH)
University Health Care, Inc. (UHC)