Mission (Our Reason for Being)
Learn from yesterday. Predict tomorrow. Improve health today.
- Make our colleagues' jobs easier, our patients safer, our outcomes better, and our organization prosperous
- Innovate through partnership and collaboration
- Advance healthcare through actionable and insightful analytics
Vision (Our Place in the World)
Be a national healthcare analytics leader that identifies, measures, and creates value, drives sound decisions and fuels robust research and discovery. “Just be really awesome.”
- Integrity - Be open and honest with teams and clients. Establish and extend trust. Protect the confidentiality of UW Health, colleagues, patients and families.
- Innovation - Continually develop new and better analytics. Create insights that transform quality of care and organizational health.
- Compassion - Strive to understand the patient perspective. Treat each other with kindness and empathy. Engage colleagues and clients as partners in our work. Recognize each person’s role is vital to UW Health’s success.
- Accountability - Take ownership of the work we do and the outcomes we produce for the UW Health community. Take personal responsibility for decisions, actions and results. Learn from successes and failures.
- Respect - Be candid, forthcoming and transparent when delivering information. Actively listen and encourage feedback. Seek common ground to resolve conflicts. Give constructive feedback considerately.
- Excellence - Strive individually and collectively to be the best. Advance UW Health’s strategic goals by achieving superior results.
- Diversity - Foster a culture of inclusion among teams and clients. Acknowledge and honor diverse backgrounds, perspectives and cultural differences. Value and utilize unique talents and viewpoints.
ServiceNow Data Request Ticket