Care Transitions - 2.4 Free Contact Hours from AAACN
The AAACN Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) online course is now complete. With the posting of the following two modules, all 13 modules are now available in the Online Library.
The modules correspond to the chapters in the new Care Coordination and Transition Management (CCTM) Core Curriculum text. Nurses who purchase the course have access to a PDF version of the corresponding core chapter for advance learning before completing the online module that consists of an audio presentation and slides.
To introduce nurses to the value of the course, we are offering the first module FREE to any nurse, including 2.4 FREE contact hours. The complete course offers 26.4 contact hours. Tiered pricing for the course is available for institutions who want to educate five or more nurses. Individual pricing is $595 for AAACN members and $995 non-members. Full course buyers can purchase the Core text at 50% off.
The Links below will take you to the websites indicated for the Free Contact Hours from Several Organizations
6 FREE contact hours - No Catch!
Posted on Tuesday, Sep 15, 2015
We are pleased to offer you 6 free contact hours from 5 different sessions captured at a variety of specialty nursing associations' meetings!
Because AAACN shares its headquarters with several other specialty nursing associations, they all decided to team up to give you a little something extra as a thank you for your membership to AAACN.
Check out these sessions, and enjoy the excellent education and free CNE!
Simply select the session title to redeem the special code that will grant you free access to the session.
- Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN) Tools for Teams, 1.25 CE
- American Nursing Informatics Association (ANIA) Do-It-Yourself Health - How Consumers Are Engaging with Health IT, 1.25 CE
- American Nephrology Nurses' Association (ANNA) Multiple Myeloma: A Diagnosis That You Don't Want to Miss, 1.50 CE
- Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association (GAPNA) Financial Abuse in the Elderly, 1.00 CE
- Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates (SUNA) Be Prepared! The Rapidly Changing Landscape of Healthcare Delivery in the U.S., 1.00 CE
You can find pre-approved offerings in the Learning and Development System. Once you log in search for "AAMA" and current courses will display.
American Association of Medical Assistants
National Healthcareer Association
Wisconsin Society of Medical Assistants
Re-Certifying with the AAMA