When a patient or loved one:
- Is facing a major health care or treatment decision
- Is involved in a traumatic or emergency situation
- Is anxious or afraid about a medical procedure
- Needs comforting at the end of life and at time of death
- Requests the support of prayer, scripture, the sacraments, or other healing rituals
- Wants help identifying resources of faith
- Is exploring life's meaning as a result of their health crisis
God is our refuge and our strength, a very present help in time of trouble.
- Psalm 46:1
To contact a chaplain
Call Spiritual Care Services at (608) 263-8574. Our office hours are 8am to 4:30pm, Monday-Friday. A chaplain is on call 24 hours a day.