These guidance documents provide a summary of the law in these areas, answer questions frequently asked of attorneys in the Legal Department, and/or provide a road map to selected hospital policies, procedures and guidelines. The information presented here is intended for informational purposes only and nothing in these documents should be construed or relied upon as legal advice. The Legal Department should be consulted regarding the specific facts and circumstances associated with any legal matter.
- Code of Ethics Guidance Documents
- FAQ for UWHC Guideline 8.25 – End of Life Decisions for Developmentally Disabled Patients
- Flowsheet for UWHC Guideline 8.25 – End of Life Decisions for Developmentally Disabled Patients
- HIPAA Resources
- How to Submit a Document for Review and Authorized Signature
- Signature Authority Policy (4.01)
- Summary of Policies Concerning Death in UWHC Facilities