Convenient and welcoming valet parking services are available at the UW Hospital Clinics Entrance, the American Family Children’s Hospital (AFCH) Entrance (including the AFCH Night Clinics), and the UW Hospital Emergency Department.
Contact Information: With questions or comments about Valet Services, please contact:
Dan Olson, Valet Supervisor
(608) 261-1725 (office)
(608) 228-6493 (mobile)
Who is eligible to use Valet Services?
- AFCH - vehicles with patients in them
- AFCH Night Clinics - vehicles with patients in them
- Emergency Room - vehicles with patients in them
- Hospital Clinics Entrance - patients and those needing special assistance
Reason for restrictions is because of limited space available
Is Valet parking free?
Yes, Valet parking is a free-of-charge service, although customers will be responsible for the fees incurred for the time their vehicle is parked in the ramp. Tips are not accepted.
How do I retrieve my car?
- AFCH - get keys from Security for self-retrieval
- AFCH Night Clinics - get keys from Security for self-retrieval
- Emergency Room
- Monday-Friday 10:30am-7pm, get keys from Valet Services for self-retrieval
- Monday-Friday 7pm-10:30am, get keys from Emergency Room reception desk for self-retrieval
- Hospital Clinics Entrance
- Monday-Friday 5:30am-7pm, full service is offered
- Monday-Friday after 7pm-5:30am, customers need to go to Security to get keys for self-retrieval
Do you provide jump starts?
There are several resources available to help with vehicle jump starts
- Monday-Friday 7am-midnight, Transportation staff can be reached at (608) 265-7000, pager #7611
- Monday-Friday midnight-7am and weekends, Security Staff can be reached at (608) 890-5555