Convenient, welcoming and able to provide various types of information, directions, reservations, services, maps, updates, parking validations and volunteer services.
Do patients get free parking?
Yes, all patients can get their parking ticket validated at the Clinics or Hospital Information Desks.
Do visitors get free parking?
Families of inpatients receive one parking pass, valid through their family member’s hospitalization. Parking for visitors is available at hourly and daily rates in the parking ramp (Lot 75) in front of the hospital, off Highland Avenue.
How does a primary visitor obtain the parking pass?
We are pleased to offer one parking pass to the family/primary visitors of each hospitalized patient, as part of our commitment to providing patient and family-centered care.
How to receive your parking pass:
- Go to the Hospital or Clinics Information Desk on the 2nd floor to be assigned a parking pass.
- Pick up the parking pass at the Transportation Office, located outside the Clinics Entrance.
Can you issue refunds for parking fees or tickets?
No refunds are available for parking fees or tickets.
How do patients or visitors make a reservation at the Best Western InnTowner?
Discounted rates are available for patients and families. Call Patient Housing Staff at (608) 263-0315. Staff are available from 7:30am– 9:00pm daily. Reservations can also be made in person at the Hospital Information Desk from 7:30am–9:00pm daily.
Do you accept flowers and deliveries?
- Flowers for employees: Yes, we will accept flower deliveries for employees at the Hospital Information Desk. Employee will be contacted and asked to pick up their arrangement.
- Flowers for patients: No, floral arrangements can be brought directly to patient rooms or left in the volunteer flower room.
- Deliveries: We will accept most packages brought to Hospital Information Desk. We contact the employee listed on the address label and ask them to pick up delivery. All shipments arrive at loading dock on weekdays. The Hospital Information Desk may accept weekend shipments.
Customer Service Videos
Customer Service: On the Telephone
Patient and Family Guide
Financial Support Form for Patient/Family Hotel Lodging
TV Channel Lineup for CSC and AFCH
Registration Wayfinding Guide