Offers a comprehensive list of services to our patients and visitors:
- Red uniformed ambassadors to assist in guiding and transporting
- Gift shops that provide a wide selection of gift items, greeting cards, toys, balloons
- Information and greeter desk personnel that can help with general information, directions, maps, parking validations
- Patient housing information and reservation service
- Convenient valet parking services
Do patients get free parking?
Yes, all patients can get their parking ticket validated at the Clinics or Hospital Information Desks.
Do visitors get free parking?
Families of inpatients receive one parking pass, valid through their family member’s hospitalization. Parking for visitors is available at hourly and daily rates in the parking ramp (Lot 75) in front of the hospital, off Highland Avenue.
How does a primary visitor obtain the parking pass?
We are pleased to offer one parking pass to the family/primary visitors of each hospitalized patient, as part of our commitment to providing patient and family-centered care.
How to receive your parking pass:
- Go to the Hospital or Clinics Information Desk on the 2nd floor to be assigned a parking pass.
- Pick up the parking pass at the Transportation Office, located outside the Clinics Entrance.
Patient and Family Guide
Financial Support Form for Patient/Family Hotel Lodging
TV Channel Lineup for CSC and AFCH
Registration Wayfinding Guide