The Four Lakes Café includes the following stations:
- Farm to Table: Includes fresh and organic vegetables, a daily vegetarian entree, chicken raised without antibiotics, and Wisconsin pasture-foraged beef, also raised without antibiotics.
- Farmers Market: Our beautiful salad bar with additional offerings such as a daily specialty salad bar, house-made salad dressings, soups, yogurt, and more. Our focus is on local, seasonal sourcing of high quality produce. We are dedicated to making the healthy choice, the most affordable choice, which is why we have dropped the price of our salad bar from $8.00 / lb to $4.99 / lb!
- MySmart Choice Station: These healthy and satisfying meals are created with your health in mind, so choosing a nutritious and satisfying
lunch is easy!
- Around the World: Different ethnic cuisine featured for one to two weeks at a time
- Bascom Hill Bakery: Muffins, bars, cookies, pastries, hot cobbler and bread pudding
- Big Ham on Campus: Hot and cold made-to-order sandwiches
- The Grill: Made-to-order breakfast, lunch and dinner items
- Waubesa Wok: Freshly prepared, made-to-order Asian cuisine