This procedure applies to UW Hospital patients from Dane County and ring counties:
- The patient will go home with the hospital (CS) issued machine that s/he has been using on the unit.
- Ortho will notify Michelle Sebastian (608-203-2216) at UW Home Care of the discharge.
- Tech will make a follow-up home visit to have pertinent paper work signed and to collect the TBR number from the machine.
- They will notify UHS of the machines transfer and begin billing UW Home Care Services instead of Central Supply.
- UHS will deliver a replacement to the hospital.
- This does not apply to Dean or P-Plus patients.
- Dean CPMs go to Home Health United
- P-Plus CPMs go to Meriter.