- Don't see what you're looking for?
- Have ideas for other alternative transportation resources?
There are many opportunities and options available to use an alternative means of transportation to and from work. While driving is sometimes necessary, UW Health works hard to ensure that every employee has the resources they need to ditch the car.
Using other transportation methods not only improves our environment by reducing pollution and energy use, it benefits your health and wallet as well. Biking and walking are great ways to save gas money and incorporate exercise into your busy day.
Sustainable Options and resources
- Biking on Campus FAQ
- Madison B-Cycle (Wellness Options at Work Blog)
- UW Transportation Services Commuting Page
- 10 Reasons to Start Walking (uwhealth.org)
- UW Health Exercising/Walking Routes
- UW Transportation Services: For Pedestrians
- Ride Share (Madison Area Transportation Planning Board)
- U-Connect CyberSale (choose the "Carpool/Rideshare" category)
- UW Transportation Services: Carpooling
- UW Transportation Services: Park and Ride
- UW Health employees are eligible for low- or no-cost bus passes. Learn more on U-Connect:
- Madison Metro
- "Wisconsin" app – UW-Madison's mobile app, featuring an interactive bus schedule